Honorary Chairs :
● Mohammed Rhachi, President Of Mohammed V University in Rabat, Morocco
● Jamila EL ALAMI, Director Of The National Center for Scientific and Technical Research (CNRST), Morocco
● Ismail KASSOU, Vice President Of Mohammed V University In Rabat, Morocco
● Abderrahman NOUNAH, Director Of The High School Of Technology Of SALE, Morocco
Keynote Speakers :
● Prof. Axel SIKORA, Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Axel Sikora holds a master (Dipl.-Ing.) of Electrical Engineering and a master (Dipl. Wirt-Ing.) of Business Administration, both from Aachen Technical University, Germany. He has done a Ph.D. (Dr.-Ing.) in Electrical Engineering at the Fraunhofer Institute of Microelectronics Circuits and Systems, Duisburg, with a thesis on SOI-technologies. After various positions in the telecommunications and semiconductor industry, he became a professor at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Loerrach in 1999. In 2011, he joined Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, where he now leads the Institute of Reliable Embedded Systems and Communication Electronics (ivESK). Since 2016, he is also deputy member of the board to Hahn-Schickard Association of Applied Research, a government-funded research institute in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg. There, he ramped up a new division “Software Solutions”. Since 2019, he is also affiliated to Technical Faculty of Freiburg University.
Dr. Sikora is founder and head of Steinbeis Transfer Center Embedded Design and Networking and shareholder of STACKFORCE GmbH, an independent and successful spin-off engineering company around IoT connectivity solutions. His major interest is in the field of efficient, energy-aware, autonomous, and value-added algorithms and protocols for wired and wireless embedded communication with a strong focus on end-to-end security concepts and implementations for the Industrial Internet of Things.
Dr. Sikora is author, co-author, editor and co-editor of several textbooks and more than 200 peer-reviewed papers in the field of embedded design and wireless & wired networking. Amongst many other duties, he serves as Chairman of the annual embedded world Conference.
● Prof. Mustapha HLYAL, ESITH of Casa, TVET Expert- Head of The Center for Excellence in Logistics , Morocco
Pr. Mustapha HLYAL is currently head of the Centre of Excellence in Logistics at the Graduation School of Textiles and Garment Industries-ESITH. He holds a Ph.D in Sciences and Technology from Mohammed V University, and executive MBA in Supply Chain Management from Laval University, and a master of Engineering from l’Ecole Nationale de Arts et des Industries Textiles-ENSAIT, France. He has a track record of running successful projects as expert in workforce development for more than 12 years, namely in collaboration with UNESCO and European union and more than 10 years as production and IT manager. He supports many companies in industry and services in their development strategies.
● Prof. Houssain Kettani, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of South Carolina
Dr. Houssain Kettani received the Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus, and Master’s and Doctorate degrees both in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Dr. Kettani has over twenty years of academic experience, he served as faculty member at the University of South Alabama, Jackson State University, Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico, Fort Hays State University, Florida Polytechnic University, Dakota State University and University of South Carolina. Dr. Kettani also has served as Staff Research Assistant at Los Alamos National Laboratory, Visiting Research Professor at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Visiting Research Professor at the Arctic Region Supercomputing Center at the University of Alaska and Visiting Professor at the Joint Institute for Computational Sciences at the University of Tennessee.
General Chair :
● Mohammed SBIHI, Director of the Laboratory Of System Analysis, Information Processing And Industrial Management Of The High School Of Technology Of SALE , Morocco
Program Chairs :
● Prof. Fatima GUEROUATE, High School Of Technology Of SALE , Morocco
● Prof. Ahmed EL AKKARY, High School Of Technology Of SALE , Morocco
Guest Editors :
● Prof. Saad MOTAHHIR, National School of Applied Sciences Of FEZ, Morocco
● Prof. Mohamed GUAROUM, High Normal School Of RABAT , Morocco
● Prof. Khalid NAFIL, The National School of Computer Science and Systems Analysis (ENSIAS) Of RABAT, Moroco