Welcome To ICEAS'23
- Paper submission deadline : September 03,2023
- Acceptance Notification : September 24,2023
- Camera-Ready : October 08,2023
- Conference Dates : November 23-24 ,2023
Dear authors, please read in detail:
Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers including results, figures, tables and references.
Email submission : email@example.com
The official language of ICEAS’23 is English.
Authors should submit a paper (3 to 6 pages length) describing their original unpublished work in the topics related to the conference.
ICEAS’2023 requieres the usage of the Springer template in Microsoft Word that can be found:
- MS Word Paper format : Download MS Word Paper format
- Latex Paper format : Download Latex Paper format
Instructions to Authors :
- Papers to be written in English and must meet the required standard.
- Good figures and photos quality is a very important requirement for the publication.
- The authors must make sure that all research sources used in their papers have been adequately referenced.
- Authors should present an accurate account of their original research as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Manuscripts will follow the submission guidelines of the conference.
- Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Sources of financial support, if any, must be clearly disclosed.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one conference proceedings.
- If at any point of time, author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in submitted manuscript, the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- The paper will be reviewed by 3 independent reviewers, who checke rigorously the scientific content, template conformity and for plagiarism. Authors receive reviewer’s comments and have to answer all the reviewers’ observations and comments.
- Authors who receive final acceptance, after paper revision, register for the Conference attendance. Accepted papers must be presented at the conference (an author could present maximum two papers).
- When submitting your paper to ICEAS 2023 , authors ( and co-authors) assure to dispose of the exclusive copyright in the submitted paper, and confirm that they are the sole authors of the their papers.
- The ICEAS’23 technical program committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, if the paper is not presented by the author at this event.