Welcome To ICEAS
- Full paper submission deadline : April 20,2022
- Notification deadline : April 25,2022
- Camera-Ready : May 02,2022
- Conference Dates : May 12-13,2022
Dear authors, please read in detail:
The official language of ICEAS 2022 is English.
Authors should submit a paper (3 to 6 pages length) describing their original unpublished work in the topics related to the conference.
ICEAS 2022 requieres the usage of the ITM template in Microsoft Word that can be found:
- MS Word Paper format : Download MS Word Paper format
- Latex Paper format : Download Latex Paper format
Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF format only by using the submission interface of the conference (EasyChair), April 10, 2022 at the latest.
The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org. if you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking “I have no EasyChair account” button.
Instructions to Authors :
- Instructions “how to prepare your article”.
- Publication right form (to be signed by at least one of the authors)
- Ethical rules
- General editorial guideline
- Papers to be written in English and must meet the required standard.
- Good figures and photos quality is a very important requirement for the publication.
- The authors must make sure that all research sources used in their papers have been adequately referenced.
- Authors should present an accurate account of their original research as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Manuscripts will follow the submission guidelines of the conference.
- Authors also ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Sources of financial support, if any, must be clearly disclosed.
- Authors should not submit the same manuscript to more than one conference proceedings.
- If at any point of time, author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in submitted manuscript, the error or inaccuracy must be reported to the editor.
- The paper will be reviewed by 3 independent reviewers, who checke rigorously the scientific content, template conformity and for plagiarism. Authors receive reviewer’s comments and have to answer all the reviewers’ observations and comments.
- Authors who receive final acceptance, after paper revision, register for the Conference attendance. Accepted papers must be presented at the conference (an author could present maximum two papers).
- When submitting your paper to ICEAS 2022 , authors ( and co-authors) assure to dispose of the exclusive copyright in the submitted paper, and confirm that they are the sole authors of the their papers.
- The ICEAS 2022 technical program committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, if the paper is not presented by the author at this event.